Loan Repayment Assistance Program
The Foundation’s Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP) strengthens and expands civil legal aid by supporting the recruitment and retention of exceptional attorneys by alleviating the burden of student loan payments. The Foundation provides student loan repayment assistance to attorneys employed by the following grantee organizations:
- Advocates for Basic Legal Equality, Inc.
- Community Legal Aid Services, Inc.
- Ohio Justice Bus, LLC
- Legal Aid of Western Ohio, Inc.
- The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
- Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati
- Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio, LLC
- Legal Aid of Southeast and Central Ohio
- Ohio Legal Help
- Ohio Poverty Law Center, LLC
- Pro Seniors, Inc.
Since 2007, the Foundation has helped eliminate debt for 70 attorneys totaling: