Loan Repayment Assistance Program
The Foundation’s Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP) strengthens and expands civil legal aid by supporting the recruitment and retention of exceptional attorneys by alleviating the burden of student loan payments. The Foundation provides student loan repayment assistance to attorneys employed by the following grantee organizations:
- Advocates for Basic Legal Equality, Inc.
- Community Legal Aid Services, Inc.
- Ohio Justice Bus, LLC
- Legal Aid of Western Ohio, Inc.
- The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
- The Legal Aid Society of Columbus (Ohio State Legal Services Association)
- Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati
- Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio, LLC
- Ohio Legal Help
- Ohio Poverty Law Center, LLC (Ohio State Legal Services Association)
- Southeastern Ohio Legal Services (Ohio State Legal Services Association)
- Pro Seniors, Inc.
Since 2007, the Foundation has helped eliminate debt for 64 attorneys totaling: