As a lawyer, you have unique skills that make a real difference in the lives of Ohioans. Only lawyers can help with legal challenges. Your brief advice and counsel can help:
• A young adult who wants to work to overcome the barrier created by a prior criminal conviction;
• A homeless single mother with children find stable housing by redressing a poor, prior rental history;
• A victim of domestic violence resolve an extraordinary tax liability created by her abusive spouse;
• A senior Ohioan achieve peace of mind by drafting a simple will and advance directives; or,
• An Ohio veteran gain the benefits earned during his military service.