OLAF, working in collaboration with the Ohio Poverty Law Center (OPLC), all of Ohio’s legal services programs, and the Ohio Attorney General’s Save the Dream project, is helping Ohioans facing foreclosure work through their foreclosure-related problems, and in nearly 12% of the cases, are able to help people keep their homes.
The success stories speak volumes about the important work that OLAF supports by way of grants provided directly to all Ohio legal services programs, which then provide legal aid to low-income people in communities across Ohio.
Ohio Legal Services Programs:
– Advocates for Basic Legal Equality (ABLE) and Legal Aid of Western Ohio (LAWO)
– Community Legal Aid Services, Inc. (CLAS)
– Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati (LASGC) and Legal Aid Society of Southwest Ohio (LASSO)
– Legal Aid Society of Columbus (LASC)
– Legal Aid Society of Cleveland (LAS Cleveland)
– Southeastern Ohio Legal Services (SEOLS)